Customer Service Representative
Portland OR, Vancouver WA
When taking on our Customer Service Representative Position, you’re the front lines! You’re personality and how you act over the phone is going to be what our customers associate us with. We need a fun and caring person to man the phones! A Passionate, knowledgeable, creative problem solver! Bloom does Pest Control and Crawl Space work. If you’ve clicked ‘apply’ through our crawl space site, you’re in the right place! This position will be covering both pest control and crawl space work. All responsibilities and requirements are the same and under the same company.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide customer service to Bloom Pest Control & Crawl Space customers.
- Answer inbound calls and make follow up outbound calls
- Answer questions about our company, treatment and philosophy.
- Create customer accounts, routes and job schedules.
- Provide price quotes and receive payments.
- Enter customer and job data.
- Maintain records and files on activities.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations governing pesticide application.
- Document and maintain quality control standards and ongoing quality control objectives.
- Complete related administrative tasks.
- Collaborate with virtual teammates.
- High School Diploma or GED and at least two years of customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Portland Metro geography and traffic times and patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use Google Docs, Gorilladesk, Callrail, and other technology.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and answer questions about pest control and construction services.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills, particularly over the phone.
- Additional administrative, accounting, or business support experience preferred.
- Type 60 wpm.
- Prior experience in Pest Control, Agriculture, Real Estate and/or Construction
- Logistics, scheduling, and routing experience
Interested? GREAT! Go ahead and fill out the form below and attach your resume. We so look forward to seeing it and hopefully welcoming you to the Bloom crew soon!