Portland OR, Vancouver WA
So you want to be a technician, eh? Good! We want you to be a technician too! Our pest control Technician Position usually involves working alone, so we need someone who is highly self-motivated and task oriented. There will be times when you will be working with a crew (our pest control crew and our crawl space crew), so you need to be a team player as well. This job requires you to meet face to face with our customers, so you have to be comfortable with talking to strangers as well.
- Customer service – answering questions from customers while at job sites
- Communicating with clients daily
- Have the knowledge base to understand the products being used daily
- The written and oral skills needed to be able to communicate proficiently to customers
and other Bloom crew members
- Fill out paperwork after each job
- Be able to get work done while working alone – self-motivated and task orientated
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the pest control field
- Drivers license, car and insurance (valid with a clean driving record)
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ridiculously awesome at communication – You have to be able to organize, summarize, clarify and
communicate your ideas simply, sufficiently and accurately. Quick on your toes and
responds quickly to questions and issues.
- Ability to simplify high complex actions for a non-technical audience
- Have one of the highest understandings for what Bloom is about as
- Self-aware – this job requires you to be able to keep track of yourself. You have to be
self-motivated and task oriented. If changes occur, you have to be on it and still be able to get things done
- Like classic rock
Interested? GREAT! Go ahead and fill out the form below and attach your resume. We so look forward to seeing it and hopefully welcoming you to the Bloom crew soon!